FDY-06 Green ballistic armor bulletproof vest
This type bulletproof vest is a battle-ready high-speed vest system designed exclusively for direct combat. Front and rear Soft Armor Panels offer maximum coverage, alongside front, rear and side Hard Armour Plate pockets.
This vest features 360 MOLLE webbing, allowing the user to load the vest with accessories.
|Protection level||NIJIIIA 9mm|
|Waist Size||90-120 CM|
|Color||Camouflage, Blue, Black, Customized|
|Accessory||Optional tactical bags|
|Packing||1pcs/ctn, ctn size 60*55*8cm; 2pcs/ctn, ctn size 51*49*25cm|
● Manufactured with 24 layers of PE, the vest is made to withstand handgun rounds, shotgun rounds, and shrapnel.
● The vest was designed with elastic closure webbings on both shoulders and sides for a tighter and concealed fit.
● With a newer, slimmer design, the vest is not as cumbersome or heavy as its predecessors so that you can act more easily while on duty or on the move. The vest is manufactured under NIJ standards so your vest gets the highest quality in ballistics tests, leaving you to feel safe while on duty or in a high-risk area.
● This vest features 360 MOLLE webbing, allowing the user to load the vest with accessories.
● Can be upgraded with detachable collar, neck, groin, shoulder and bicep Soft Armour Panels – for Optimal protection.
● Front and rear plate pockets can accommodate 10 x 12″ Hard Armour Plates, side plate pockets can also accommodate 6 x 8″ Hard Armour Plates, to offer users maximum protection.
The Armour Inserts
● Lightweight NIJ approved Soft Armor Panels (SAP) inserts
● Available in 2 protection options:
NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA (.357 SIG & .44 MAG)
NIJ 0101.06 Level III Stab 2 & Spike 2
SAP sonic sealed as per NIJ 0101.06
● Fully removable
● 5 year guarantee on all ballistic
● All our ballistic panels are independently tested by NIJ certified ballistic laboratories – a full copy of test certificates available on request.